Pending reports, new messages, budget and key indicators at a glance
The goal of YesWeHack dashboard view is to provide a nice and simple interface for an effective oversight of your programs management.
There are two main types of dashboards: reports and hunters.
What can I do with the REPORT dashboards?
Here is an example of reports dashboard:
- You will find your key indicators (aggregated at BU level or program level depending on your filters) and the distribution of all your reports by status and severity.
- You can filter your dashboards for a specific timeframe or specific program.
- Statuses and severities are clickable. It will open a new tab with the list of report matching the selected status.
- There is a shortcut to your Wallet, in case you’d like to consult the details of your transaction history or to make a new refill.
- You will see your new reports, waiting for review, in case you missed it.
You might check on your new messages, it could be a question, could be an additional detail... in any case, it’s waiting for you.
A very handy 'Go to Reports' short-cut :
If you click on any status gauge (e.g. “3 Accepted”), you will be redirected to the Reports menu where the corresponding filter will be applied (e.g. Status = ‘Accepted’).
If you click on any item of the ‘New Messages’ or ‘New reports’ lists, you will be redirected to the corresponding report.
By the way, there is an auto-refresh : the page will refresh automatically every 5 minutes.
You can see below an example with filters on time-frame and reports’ status :
After this summary section of the dashboard, you also can find different sections :
- Bug Categories : In this section you will find the distribution of your reports by bug-types (Access control issues, memory corruption issues, etc.). If you scroll down, you will also find the detailed distribution of your reports for each bug-type, based on CWE classification.
- Bug timeline : In this section you will find a chart of your bug timeline, i.e. a graphic representation of the bugs reported on your programs, day-by-day, and organized by severity.
- Reward timeline : In this section you will find a chart of your reward timeline, i.e. a day-by-day representation of the rewards paid on your programs with amount (€) and number of reports rewarded.
What can I do with the hunters dashboards?
Here is an example of hunters dashboard:
- Hall of fame : In this section you will find the ranking of hunters related to your program(s). As usual, you can apply filter on the timeline & programs
- Hunters invitations : In this section you will find statistics related to the number of hunters invited, hunters that accepted the invitation
Where can I find those dashboards?
For the 'Dashboard panel’ (top left corner)